Four Weeks Undergraduates and Adults Summer School
Come to the United Kingdom this summer to study Entrepreneurship and Innovation (gaining 10 UK academic credits) or English Language and Culture, learn about and enjoy Great British history, and visit and relish in the delights of the North West of England and our great capital city of London.
Your visit will take you to Edge Hill University in Ormskirk (one of the UK’s top Universities ranked as Gold by the Teaching Excellence Framework and the safest University in the North West by the Times Education Supplement for the sixth year in succession!) for three weeks and then transfer to the heart of London for your last week.
After many years running Summer Schools, we now have several hundred alumni who have gone home with wonderful memories and experiences which have changed their lives! (we can put you in touch with any of them to hear their experience).
Your stay in London includes:
- Secure accommodation in the heart of London
- Single en-suite rooms (inclusive of towels and bed linen, and kitchen facilities)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accompanied transfer from Edge Hill University to your accommodation in London
- Tour of the famous University City of Cambridge in your journey from Edge Hill to London
- Welcome dinner in a famous location in London hosted by Jon and Laura
- Big Bus tour of London with boat trip on the river Thames
- Three entrepreneurship and innovation presentations by successful entrepreneurs (case study based)
- Optional and personalised guided tours of London attractions and day trips out of London (e.g Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Oxford)
- Organisers available on site throughout the stay day and night
- Celebration farewell dinner in a famous London location with live music
- Accompanied airport transfer back to Heathrow
- Our timetable balances fun and learning activities with the freedom to choose what you want to see and do. We offer information, advice, support and guidance to ensure your stay with us meets your needs.
Your first three weeks at Edge Hill University includes:
- Pre-arrival support from the International Office and throughout your stay
- Airport transfer from Manchester airport on arrival
- Single en-suite accommodation (inclusive linen) and shared fully equipped kitchens
- 18 hours tuition a week by experts (and guided development of your own business plan for the Innovation and Entrepreneursship students!)
- Visits to Liverpool, the Lake District, York, Chester and others
- 2 evening activities each week
- Free Internet access
- Gym membership and free access to the swimming pool
- Access to library and learning resources
- 24 hour support from our Campus Support team
- Free time to explore the beautiful, historic landscape and cities of the North West
- Visits by Jon and Laura (Directors of EHB Solutions) to discuss your wishes for the London week and plan a bespoke itinerary for you to make the very most of your time there
- Farewell celebration and presentation of certificates
Wonderful experience! Everything was simply perfect!
Very impressive. I will always remember the memories in London I had. I would love to visit London again!
Everything was very good! Thanks a lot! So nice and lovely travel because of you ?
Thanks a lot! I had a great time for a week! I was touched by your kindness and support! I will miss you!
Excellent! Wonderful! A lot of beautiful memories!
We wish we could have stayed in London for longer! We will come back!
EHB Solutions is available 24/7 to reply to all your queries and support you!